Tuesday, March 19, 2013

More concerts

Today was pretty quiet day for most of the day. I woke up late, went to get some nikuman's for breakfast(love those), went to used book store and noticed they have used cd's and dvd's too. That store is dangerous! Need to be careful to not overbuy there...

On the day I had meeting with another Japanese women with idea of talking English and Japanese so we both could practice languages we study. Think meeting went well overall. We had lots of fun and I managed to get her laugh which I think is good sign. She found it hard to believe Finland doesn't have school uniforms, all-boy/girl schools and that stores usually close 21-22.00(in Japan convenience stores are open 24 hours a day). Well she has grown with those so it's normal piece of life(she attended high school in all-girl school herself).

Tomorrow I'll be going to another concert near Tokyo. I know lot less about them than previous one. I can recognize one of them(only one with light brown hair. Pretty easy to spot!) and have heard less than a handful of the songs in set list(just the newest ones). They have also gone over generation changes resulting in average age dropping from young women to teenage girl. With my luck this is the concert where band will be performing songs in "show lots of skin" costume. Will be bit of dilemma whether I should enjoy the view when there's bunch of pretty scantily clad teenage girls. Last concert would have been lot better place for those clothes!


Seems that's live performance of their newest single so should be pretty idea of what to expect tomorrow.

But concert wise I hit unexpected bonus while on a little evening walk. Went to family mart to get some drink and spotted machine that looked like ticket vending machine. Well I decided to try my luck with it to get ticket to another band's concert but that was sold for 2 days 2 concerts each. Then I tried my luck with concert of my favourite Japanese band. I had asked Japanese company to buy one for me if they can but had failed so wasn't expecting success but I was blown off my feet when it said standing seats still available.

...Available? Needless to say as soon as I could figure how to get one I bought one. Got this long printout which told to show at the register. I did, handed out yens(good thing I have a habit of carrying always with me some money here) and got what sure looks like a concert ticket I was dying to get my hands on...


Hurray! Not only for getting the ticket I was not expecting to get to concert that has good chance of being my last chance to see them live but also for being able to use the machine that had no English text on my own without having to ask help from the sales clerk. HURRAY!


Couple songs from which I hope to hear at least a few. BTW for the record my favourite member is on last video around 0:40.

edit: Another nice one:


No comments:

Post a Comment