Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Weather not being nice

Bit of quiet season for me now. Monday I had to do laundry as I was running out of clean clothes and wait for delivery of books(think I screwed up with these. Wanted to avoid paying postage to Finland but not sure I can actually fit these to my luggage...Might have to post them anyway. Weight more than I thought they would). So spent pretty much entire day at home.

Today I was supposed to go climb Mount Mitake(929 meter tall so not sure can you even call that a mountain but that's how it's called) but waking up morning it was moderate rain. Didn't feel like going mountain climbing again in rain so decided to post pone. Unfortunately tomorrow promises to be rainy day as well so no luck there either. And I might have meeting with Japanese person so guess no mountain climbing tomorrow either.

Went today to get the next JR pass so on Thursday I'll head to Nara. Weather promises to be good one. Hoping to see the wild deers that are so used to humans you can feed them easily. Maybe I can get picture taken with me next to a deer :D On Thursday another park(Kairaku-en). Should be able to post more pictures in future due to travelling around Japan again. Not sure anybody is interested in pictures of rainy Tokyo :D

Dropped by Harajuku again today while changing the ticket and the Takashita street was still crowded. With everybody carrying umbrella's it was like the tortoise formation used by the ancient Romans. If the umbrellas could stop arrows firing volleys toward that crowd would be particularly inefficient ;)

But this is pretty much all to report for now. Hopefully blog gets bit more interesting in a short while!

No comments:

Post a Comment