Thursday, February 28, 2013

On my way

I'm writing this entry at the Frankfurt's airport, more specifically at Hausmann's restaurant. Flight from Helsinki to Frankfurt went smoothly. Weather good and no big bumps on the way. So now part one of the trip is over. Now I have to kill some 4 hours waiting for next flight that takes me all the way to the Narita!

At Hausmann I ate breakfast called Toast eggs benedict which was toasted bread with poached organic eggs with green green aparagus, hollandaise sauce and crispy bacon. Added to this Tropical inferno smoothie with kiwi, banana, pineapple juice and passion fruit juice. All very good. Pictures to follow but I'm not sure where I put the cable to connect camera and computer. I hope I didn't leave it to home! Alternatively it's very well hidden at my hand luggage or maybe I put it to main luggage? If I forgot I'll just have to buy one at Japan.

Anyway now I'm off to check stores around here and then head toward the port where I'll be continuing my travel. Next post will probably happen sometimes tomorrow when I have reached my home. Hopefully with cable so that I could upload some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment